Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Boxycharm August 2014

This is my first time with Boxycharm, I was debating on whether or not I wanted to spend $21 for a beauty box or not. I had seen what others had gotten in their August Boxycharm and I wanted to see if I would like the products and quality. Boxycharm is now my favorite beauty box. 

I ordered my box and it came the week after. $21 is a little pricey but well worth the money in my opinion. You will get 4-5 full sized beauty products and most of the time high end brands and the total value of the products are usually around $100 or more.

The theme for August's Boxycharm is "Beach Babe."


What came in my box:

Ofra Cosmetics Americano Bronzer-Full Size $35.00
My Review: I love, love this bronzer. The color is gorgeous and very pigmented. This has to be my favorite product in this box.

Tarina Tarantino Conditioning Lip Sheen-Full Size $22.00
My Review: I'm in love with this lippy, soft, smooth and a lovely color "Penny Arcade" I would love to have a few of these in different shades. Great product and hope to have more products from this company in the future.

ModelCo Cheek + Lips Cheek & Lip Tint Rosy Red-Full Size $22.00
Description: Lightweight, dual purpose cheek and lip tint that delivers a natural rosy glow.
My Review: I'm not so sure about this cheek and lip tint. It's a very pretty color but I'm going to have to experiment with this tint.

Morphe Brushes Powder Brush-Full Size-$19.99
My Review: I have to say that this is my new favorite makeup brush. It's super soft and so far haven't had any shedding. Such a great dual purpose brush that can be used in many ways.

Ofra Cosmetics Eyeliner, Green Go-Full Size $13.00
My Review: Nice eyeliner in a pretty shade of green and goes on smooth. 



I'm excited for September's Boxycharm!




No comments:

Post a Comment