Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Blue Velveteen *New Beauty Box*


                                                     
Blue Velveteen is a brand new monthly beauty box for $10.00 a month and is currently shipping to United States addresses only. They are sending out their premier box in September and of course I had to sign up to see what it's all about. No sneak peaks for the first box and keeping us in suspense! I'm personally very excited to see what's going to be in my box.

  Located in Boston, MA www.bluevelveteen.com


The boxes will ship out the second week of September and every month after that. They currently do not have a points system or referral program in place as of right now. If you would like to sign up for this box visit the link above. I personally haven't been too impressed with Ipsy the last couple months and I'm not too happy with Ipsy's points system.

Did you sign up for Blue Velveteen? I would love to hear your thoughts, comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment