Friday, September 5, 2014

**My Julep Maven Box September 2014**




After the fiasco that happened with last month's August boxes I was kind of weary of what was going to be in or not be in my box. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened my box, everything I chose was there as well as two extra polishes for taking three add-on's. 




My Maven Box Included-
Kirby-Bombshell
Ryan-It Girl
Plush Pout Lip Crayon-Aurora Pink Creme.

Add-On's-
Ana-Bombshell
Karmen-Bombshell
Celia-It Girl

Extras for choosing three add-on's:
Candace-It Girl
Daria-Bombshell




Plush Pout Lip Crayon-Aurora Pink Creme
Plush Pout Lip Crayon-Aurora Pink Creme

Kirby-Bombshell
Color description: Silver jagged glitter top coat.
Kirby-Bombshell

Ryan-It Girl
Color description: Overcast teal satin/silk/satin finish.
Ryan-It Girl

Ana-Bombshell
Color description: White jagged glitter top coat.
Ana-Bombshell
Karmen-Bombshell
Color description: Golden crimson microglitter.
Karmen-Bombshell
Celia-It Girl
Color description: Icy green metallic.
Celia-It Girl


Candace-It Girl
Color Description: Golden chocolate microglitter.
Candace-It Girl

Daria-Bombshell
Color description: Dark slate grey creme.
Daria-Bombshell



What did you think of September's Art Walk Collection? What polishes did you choose? 

<3 If you have any comments, questions, please comment and share your thoughts and opinions. I would love to hear from you! Also add me to your circles and Google +   <3



I love the lip crayon, very nice color and very smooth not dry at all. I would love to have all four or at least the Cardinal Red and Almond Nude. I have to say my favorite polish this month is Ana and Karmen.

If you would like to try Julep and their products the cost is $25 a month for two polishes and one beauty product as month. You are able to choose which products you will receive and you able able to customize your box every month. 

If you would like to receive a Julep Maven box or want more information visit:

If you choose to sign up I would love for you to use my referral link:




No comments:

Post a Comment