Monday, September 15, 2014

My Birchbox September 2014



Birchbox September 2014 Fresh Paint

Details/information of the products in my box, including the missing items that Birchbox is sending me. If you didn't read about the items I was missing in this months Birchbox go back and read my previous post. 
Birchbox is also sending me October's box for free because of the mess up, I'm very grateful for the great customer service and love how Birchbox treat their customers!

<3 Thank you again Joey and Sarah at Birchbox for your help! <3





Davines Oi Oil Beautifying Potion
Full size: $ 41.00 4 oz.
Sample Size: 50 ml/ 1.69 fl. oz.
Description: Lightweight, antioxidant-rich serum that tames frizz, ups shine, and prevents breakage.

I love this product and will be using this, I love the Davines products and have received Davines products in past boxes from Birchbox. I highly recommend Davines!




Dr. Jart+ BB Black Label Detox
Full Size: $ 36.00 1.5 oz
Sample Size: 5 ml/ 0.2 fl. oz.
Description: The Korean brand's tinted cream brightens, blocks UV rays, and calms blemish-prone skin. 

I haven't had a chance to use this product yet but I have high hopes for it.


Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit
Full Size: $ 24.50 + two muslin cloths 3.3 fl. oz.
Sample Size: 30 ml/1 fl. oz. + one muslin cloth
Description: UK favorite that uses a two-step ritual to purify and exfoliate. Birchbox exclusive.

Smells amazing, like eucalyptus can't wait to use this and love the packaging.




Pixi Shea Butter Lip Balm in Honey Nectar
Full Size: $8.00 each
Sample Size: $8.00 full size
Description: Dual-purpose balm that hydrates with shea butter while giving lips a pretty wash of color.

This has to be my favorite product in September's box. Hydrates and a little bit of color, very pretty.



The last three products are what I'm missing from September's box that Birchbox is sending me:

Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
Full Size: $ 16.00 1.25 oz
Description:All-over hydrator heals and softens everything from rough heels to chapped lips.

This moisturizer seems to be a dual purpose cream, interested to try it when it gets here.


Davines Oi/ Shampoo
Full Size: $ 26.00  9.46 oz


Davines Oi/ Conditioner
Full Size: $ 32.00 8.45 oz
















No comments:

Post a Comment