Sunday, August 31, 2014

Julep September 2014

     September 2014 The Art Walk Collection.

I was personally excited about this month until they released the September colors. To me they are boring and just blah to me. The shades are just boring and somber to me. I live in Florida where it doesn't get very cold, we basically don't have season changes and it's very warm here for most of the year. 

The Polishes:

Erin, Boho Glam: Oyster gray creme.
Mary Lee, Boho Glam: Oxblood Satin.
Eliana, Bombshell: Soft denim creme.
Kirby, Bombshell: Silver jagged glitter top coat.
Lupita, Classic With A Twist: Ripe rhubarb creme.
Quinn, Classic With A Twist: Charcoal purple satin.
Fifi, It Girl: Tea time pink creme.
Mahima, It Girl: Amber Gold Chrome.
Ryan, It Girl: Overcast teal satin.

Julep is releasing their Plush Pout Lip Crayons this month.
Almond Nude, Aurora Pink, Cardinal Red, Magenta Plum.

Add-On:

Ana, Bombshell: White jagged glitter top coat.





No comments:

Post a Comment