Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Julep Box August 2014 Wanderlust Collection.



Julep August 2014 The Wanderlust Collection by far my favorite collection of polishes that Julep has released so far. I admittedly did the ultimate upgrade so I could have all nine polishes, the four new gel eye gliders, eyeshadow brush, and sweep eyeshadow palette.

The Polish and descriptions:

India, Boho Glam: Freshwater blue shimmer.
Waleska, Boho Glam: Eucalyptus green chrome with gold iridescent.
Neha, Bombshell: Sari magenta shimmer.
Tazeen, Bombshell: Full-coverage Bollywood gold glitter.
Katie, Classic With A Twist: Orchid iridescent chrome.
Avni, Classic With A Twist: African violet shimmer.
Tammi, It Girl: Lemongrass green shimmer.
Joyce, It Girl: Lava red shimmer.
Kirti, It Girl: Persimmon iridescent shimmer.

Add-On's:

Sushmita, Classic With A Twist
Cameron, Boho Glam
Jane, Bombshell

Gel Eye Gliders:

Smoky Taupe, Rich Brown, Smoky Plum, and Blackest Black.

My box came late but not as late as some, my box arrived on August 9th. To my surprise I had four extra gel eye gliders, Queen Anne, and blank canvas mattifying eye primer. I was very lucky that I even got my August box and was only missing one item, Waleska. I will include a link to Julep's page for you to see the whole collection.

http://www.julep.com/blog/meet-august-2014-maven-collection/













No comments:

Post a Comment