Sunday, August 31, 2014

September 2014 Birchbox Man.

     September's theme for Birchbox Man is Hit The Books.

 I subscribed to Birchbox in May 2014 for myself and loved it, so I decided to sign up for my husband a couple months ago. It's a little more pricey than the woman's box at $20 a month but seems to have better quality items. This has been the best box for my husband so far. The picture above is what my husband received in his September box.

Baxter of California
After Shave Balm/ Full Size: $18 Sample Size: 15 ml
Review: My husband doesn't really use After Shave of any kind, I will probably trade this.

Plant
Face Oil/ Full Size: $40 Sample Size: Vial
Review: He has been using this product and likes it, I'm just not sure because it's oil based.

SmartSkin
A27 Anti-Aging Eye Cream/ Full Size: $125 Sample Size: 5ml
Review: I believe this was his favorite product in this box, he's been worrying about wrinkles a lot but I doubt we will buy the full size because of the price.

Bonobos
Anchor Chief Pocket Square $42
Review: My husband surprisingly liked this handkerchief, he's not the dressy type but he said he will use it. 

Field Notes
Mixed 3-Pack with Clic Pens $ 11.95
Review: Seems interesting, my husband works outside and will get good use out of these. The pens are cheaply made though.


If you would like to sign up for Birchbox or Birchbox Man here is my link:
https://www.birchbox.com/invite/dj59f

No comments:

Post a Comment